Jul 15, 2014

Leather in the Summer

 So I have to ask, am I the only person who is crazy enough to wear leather in the middle of summer? As all of you know, I am from Texas, and being in Texas during the summer is like standing on sun. It is a million degrees here! You walk outside and you immediately start sweating, but even with the heat I just can't seem to shake my favorite fall pieces. I love my leather skirt and baseball cap, and I've always hated that I am only allowed to wear them for a couple months out of the year. I decided to stop restricting myself and I decided to continue wearing the pieces that I love all year round. It isn't the most comfortable decision I've ever made, but dammit I love this skirt and wearing it makes me happy.

Top: Stone Cold Fox
Skirt: ASOS
Flats: Ted Baker
Hat: ASOS


No comments:

Post a Comment