Jul 16, 2014

Couture Week

Giambattista Valli



Chanel



Maison Martin Margiela
 Couture week has come and gone, and now all of us fashionistas feel empty inside. The good news is that New York Fashion Week is only 50 days away! YAY! Couture Week this year was one of the best yet. I decided to round up some of my favorite looks from PCW, so if any of you missed it, look no further. As you can tell, most of my favorite looks are by Giambattista Valli. In my opinion, Giambattista Valli completely stole Couture week. I am still swooning over his ombre dresses. I decided that I am definitely getting married in one of them, which means that I will be getting married in my backyard. Oh well, at least I'll look fabulous! Besides Giambattista's drool worthy dresses, Chanel has brought flip flops back in style, and of course Maison Martin Margiela had more breath taking face masks to show off. Couture Week is the one week a year when I actually wish I was famous, because lets be honest these looks were made for the red carpet. If I could get away with laying around my house all day in one of these, I totally would, but unfortunately that will never happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment