Jul 17, 2014

Boyfriend Jeans and Pops of Red

 Today was a very laid back day. I am currently in summer school trying to finish up all of my hours before I graduate in December so I rarely have time to just dress up for the hell of it and go out for cocktails like I used to. Even if you are on a busy schedule, you can still look fabulous. You don't have to be wearing a big intricate outfit to look fashionable. My go to outfit for days when i am on the run consists of boyfriend jeans, a cute bralette, oversized sunnies, and of course, red lipstick. If you haven't invested in a good pair of boyfriend jeans, you need to go home and order yourself a pair right this second! They will save your life! I just recently bought these jeans from Lovers + Friends and I swear, I haven't taken them off since Friday. Boyfriend jeans are the perfect way to cheat fashion. They can seriously bring your entire outfit together in about 2 seconds. Also, I am really into cute bralettes right now, especially when paired under a low cut top. I don't know why but I am really diggin the color red lately. It just adds a perfect pop of color to any neutral colored outfit. I hope everyone has a relaxing day! Also, if there is anything you want to see on my blog just write me an email and let me know! 


Top: Free People
Bralette: For Love and Lemons
Jeans: Lovers + Friends
Shoes: Michael Kors
Sunnies: Wildfox Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment