Jul 27, 2014

Summer Uniform

I am a woman who is completely guilty of stealing her boyfriends clothes. Every time my boyfriend goes shopping for new clothes, I get excited because it's like I'm shopping for new clothes. One of the best parts about living with the man you love for 4 years is being able to raid his closet. That should be motivation enough to get a boyfriend or at least a really good guy friend. Once a month, my boyfriend looks through my closet and takes back everything I took from his closet. I always end up stealing them back, no matter how hard he tries, I will never stop wearing his clothes. I love the bagginess and the comfort of a men's button down.  Leaving the top three buttons undone to show off a feminine bralette adds a little sexiness to the outfit. Additionally, the oversized watch adds to the tomboyish charm and a pair of vintage jean shorts makes the outfit summertime friendly. This is the first outfit I reach for on a hot summer day. What is your go to summer outfit? 


Bralette: For Love and Lemons 
Shorts: Charm School Vintage 
Watch: Marc Jacobs 

No comments:

Post a Comment