Dec 8, 2013

What's Under Your Pea Coat?





I will never understand why people complain about cold weather fashion. I hear at least six girls a day scream out in frustration, "It is so impossible to look cute when it's cold outside!" Now that is just not true. I'll let you in on a little secret of mine, I know the perfect way to look cute even when it's freezing outside. Do you want to know my secret? you really want to know? Ok, here it is.....BUY A PEA COAT! A pea coat, or any long coat for that matter, is a great winter staple for your wardrobe. It can help turn any of your clothes into cute winter weather clothes. I am wearing a very thin dress with tiny little straps underneath my pea coat and I am still warm. It's a miracle! Now that you have a new and positive outlook on your winter wardrobe, I ask you ladies, what are you wearing under your pea coat today?

Dress: For Love & Lemons
Coat: Calvin Klein (it's old so i suggest looking at Topshop, ASOS, or Nordstrom for a cute coat)
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Socks: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment