Dec 14, 2013

Fur Sure








 Fur never goes out of style. It's timeless, beautiful, and can make any outfit look interesting. When the weather gets crisp, my fur vest is the first item in my closet that I reach for. Fur vests can get kind of pricey, but I think the price is always worth it. They are a staple piece, and they can go with anything in your closet. Fur is one of my winter weather favorites; I absolutely love this time of year. Getting to listen to Christmas music all day long, stuffing your face with cookies and fudge and telling yourself that calories don't count during the holidays, and the crisp coldness that sweeps across your face and makes your nose red. Some people hate this time of year, but I can't get enough of it. I will be clinging on to the cold weather and this fur vest for as long as I can. Happy holidays everyone!!


Vest: ASOS (Similar)
Shirt: ASOS (Similar)
Pants: Free People
Shoes: Urban Outfitters (old)
Hat: Urban Outfitters (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment