Jul 7, 2014

Wildfox Swim


 During our road trip, we decided it would be a great idea to stop at the beach and hang out for a few days, well that few days turned into two weeks.....oops. We stayed on a little island called Port St. Joe, it is only a few hours away from Destin, but if you're measuring distance in crowds of people who wear socks with their sandals (SHOOBIES), the place we stayed was light years away from Destin. I felt like I was stranded on an island. Me and my boyfriend always had the beach to ourselves, and the only noise to be heard was the sound of seagulls overhead and the lapping of the water, which was a vibrant blue and stretched out for miles. Growing up in Texas, my boyfriend had never seen a real ocean before. He was ecstatic, waking up every day at sunrise and swimming and snorkeling until sundown. We had the most amazing two weeks on this beach. Seriously, I could spend the rest of my life sitting on a beach, reading books, and sipping mojitos, and I would be the happiest person in the world. If you are planning a fabulous beach vacation and are looking for some new swimsuits, Wildfox Couture is the way to go. Their swimsuits are fun and unique, you won't find anything like them anywhere else. I hope y'all are having a great summer!


Swimsuit: Wildfox Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment