Jan 31, 2014

We Could Step Into The Sun

  Today was a great day to be living in Texas, It was 75 degrees and sunny all day. Hot and sunny in January...can you believe it?! A lot of people don't give this state enough credit. Don't get me wrong, when I graduate from university I am getting the hell out of here, but there really is so much beauty in this state. Days like today make me thankful and happy. Of course on my happy days I want to wear fun and happy clothes. These pants from Novella Royale are a dream come true. They are fun, flattering, and they make old people who grew up in the 70's feel nostalgic and happy. I always have older people stop me on the street and ask, "Where did you get those?! I had those same pants when I was in college!" I am absolutely in love with them, they bring out the whimsical 70's flower child in me. Groovy, right?


Pants: Novella Royale
Shirt: H&M basics

No comments:

Post a Comment