Jan 30, 2014

25 Things You Didn't Know About Me

 
1.) I took Irish step dancing lessons for about seven years. I was actually really good at it, and I still remember all the dances I learned, but I will never show you them if you ask. The only time I bust out those dances is on St. Patrick's day when I've had a few beers in me. (in case you were wondering my family is super Irish, my grandparents came to the U.S. from Dublin.)
2.) LCD Soundsystem is my favorite band and it breaks my heart that they aren't together anymore. I actually have money saved up just in case they decide to do a reunion show. 
3.) I know every single word to Sir-Mix-Alots "Baby Got Back" and I don't even know how or when I learned them. 
4.) Gin and Tonic is my drink of choice
5.) I am the most sarcastic person ever and people don't seem to understand this, they just think I'm a bitch. All of these people need to get a sense of humor
6.) I have the cutest car in the entire world, a mini cooper with British flags on the mirrors that I named Posh, she is my pride and joy.
7.) I spend more money on clothes than anything else. Like seriously I have $6 in my bank account right now and I am surviving on green tea and grapefruits.
8.) I hate physical activity...that's why I don't play sports.
9.) My biggest fear is rats, so if you have one as a pet don't even talk to me.
10.) I used to find red headed men really creepy, now I am really attracted to them. Is that weird?
11.) Mickey mouse is my favorite cartoon character
12.) I really like to talk to nice people who are religious, because I am not religious so it is nice to hear someone else's point of view. I respect you and your beliefs.
13.) I love disgusting horror movies, movies with a lot of blood that are going to make me stay awake for a week are my favorite.
14.) I actually love being pale
15.) I am a sucker for a man with an accent and tattoos
16.) I feel like I am the only Texan who absolutely hates country music. I am sorry, but it is cheesy and terrible.
17.) I still watch all of the TV shows that I watched when I was a kid (the 90's rule)
18.) Hush puppies give me life
19.) My dream is to move to London, work for Ted Baker, and marry Tom Hiddleston. It will definitely happen. 
20.) I love to read, I would sit around with a good book and read all day every day if I could
21.) I am a HUGE Lord of The Rings nerd, my friends make fun of me for it all the time. 
22.) I could eat sushi every single day for the rest of my life and I would be completely satisfied
23.) I don't lie, I am super honest about everything and it gets me in trouble sometimes
24.) I'm obsessed with my cat, even though she probably doesn't give a shit about me
25.) I am extremely motivated and determined. I believe that I will be successful and someone important someday. I hope you decide to follow me on my journey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment