Sep 14, 2013

Won't you take me to Funkytown?















Yes, I would take you to Funkytown, and this is the place I would take you to. It's called the "Cathedral of Junk" and if you are ever in Austin you have to check it out. Believe me, it's worth it. I love Austin for this very reason. There are so many weird hidden gems around this city and I am so glad I get to share some of these magical places with you guys. I bought this really funky dress from Pixie Market and it is the perfect Austin dress. Very unique, interesting, and a little odd, just like the city of Austin. I love clothing that stands out. Which brings me to my next point, I'm sick of seeing girls who are too scared to be themselves. They don't want to be different or get made fun of so they just go along with the crowd and wear and act like everyone else. It's time to break those chains ladies. All of those funky clothes you see when you go shopping that you secretly want but are too scared to buy, GO BUY THEM! Wear them and rock them. You will feel so happy once you finally let go of people's opinions and just be yourself. Embrace your true style. After all, life is just one big costume party.

Dress: Pixie Market (similar)
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Sunnies: Wildfox (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment