Sep 21, 2013

Big Black Boots, Long Brown Hair











I am obsessing over animal print lately. If you don't have a few pieces of animal print clothing in your closet, you should plan a shopping trip right now, because these prints are HUGE for the fall. This dress is absolutely perfect for a warm day because it is light and airy. The low cut back feels amazing. Enough about the dress, let's take a moment to talk about these shoes. I am having a love affair with these boots at the moment. I was browsing through Free People's September catalog, and when I came across these boots, I knew I had to have them. I ordered them along with a pair of overalls that same day. These boots are so edgy and sassy, and I feel like I can conquer the world when I am stomping around the city in them. I will not be taking these babies off anytime soon, so get used to seeing them. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend, and I hope your favorite football team wins!


Shoes: Free People
Hat: Urban Outfitters (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment