Sep 28, 2013

Come As You Are










Come dowsed in mud, soaked in bleach. As I want you to be.

I am channeling my inner Kurt Cobain today and playing with plaids and flannels. I have actually been having a lot of fun mixing different colors of plaid together. It has been pouring down rain here in Austin today, so it is the perfect day to wrap myself up in my favorite flannel shirt and lay in bed listening to my Nirvana records. Nirvana always gives me crazy feelings and inspiration, so when I had to get up to go to the grocery store, this is the outfit I threw on. It kind of expresses how their music makes me feel. 90's grunge is back in style this season, and I thank the fashion gods everyday for making that so. I have always loved the comfort of a good flannel and a sturdy pair of combat boots. I hope this style will sit and stay awhile.

Pants: Zara (similar)
Top: Nasty Gal
Beanie: 10th Tribe
Boots: Steve Madden
Flannel Shirt: Urban Outfitters (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment