Sep 29, 2013

Mickey Mouse and Leather Baseball Caps








 It has been a lazy Sunday here in Austin, and I am not feeling like a beauty queen right now. So of course, I threw on my trusty leather cap and an oversized cropped sweatshirt  and took pictures hiding my face. I hate the days when I wake up and don't feel pretty. I know every girl has those days, and they absolutely SUCK! I'm thankful to have a boyfriend in my life that tells me I am beautiful everyday, even on the days where I feel the complete opposite. Every girl deserves to have two things in life: a trusty yet trendy baseball cap when they are feeling under the weather, and a person who makes them realize how beautiful they truly are. I hope all of you are feeling beautiful today.

Sweatshirt: Topshop (similar)
Pants: Topshop
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Watch: Marc Jacobs
Cap: ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment