Oct 7, 2013

Austin City Limits Music Festival


This past weekend was Austin City Limits Music Festival. In case you have never heard of it, ACL is a three day long festival held in Austin, Texas every year at the beginning of fall. People get to dress up in their flower crowns and high wasted shorts and frolic around Zilker Park enjoying the live music, food, and local art vendors. I have been going every year since I was fourteen, and let me tell you, IT IS A GREAT TIME. There is nothing I love more than dancing around in a field while Vampire Weekend performs right in front of me. This year I had the privilege of seeing Phoenix, Vampire Weekend, Passion Pit, Wild Cub, Wilco, Lionel Richie and many many more. Every show is just one big dance party, and every face you see has a smile plastered on it. It is a weekend where you can forget all your worries and dance yourself clean. I can not wait for next year, but in the meantime I wanted to share with you a couple of my festival outfits. I hope you enjoy, and I hope all of you can make it to this beautiful event at least once in your life. Don't forget to subscribe to my blog and follow me on bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment