Oct 15, 2013

Heartbreaker








Sorry for the lack of blog posts lately. School is absolutely crazy right now, I am in the midst of what us college students like to call "hell week". I am drowning in a sea of tests and projects, and I am in the middle of looking for an internship for next semester. SOMEONE HIRE ME. I promise I will be blogging way more come October 25th. So anyway, about this outfit....it is amazing. I can not get enough of Lazy Oaf right now. Their winter collection is killer and I want everything! Especially all of the cat print clothing. In case you didn't know, cats rule everything around me. When a company has cat print clothing, they have my heart and all my money. Ok sorry, back to the outfit, I am really diggin' the long, button down shirt trend. There are so many great printed button downs out there! I fell in love with this broken heart print right when I laid eyes on it. They are fun to wear, and they are really sexy. I matched mine with a pair of Mary Jane pumps to show off some leg. Next time you are shopping, look for a cute button down and size up a few sizes. It will be long enough to wear with a pair of high wasted shorts (yes, I promise there are shorts under there somewhere) and a killer pair of heels. You will be sure to turn some heads and break some hearts.


Shirt: Lazy Oaf or Nasty Gal
Shorts: American Apparel
Shoes: Sam Edelman

No comments:

Post a Comment