Oct 18, 2013

Jumpsuits and Faux Fur








A cold front hit Austin this week, so naturally I ran to my closet and pulled my fabulous faux fur coat out. I found this jacket at Nordstrom last December and I fell in love. It cost a pretty penny, I couldn't go grocery shopping for a few weeks (oops), but it was so worth it. It is comfy, light weight, and adds a nice touch of sass to any outfit. I thought it fit perfectly with this Reformation jumpsuit I just bought. Speaking of Reformation, I am obsessed with this company! If you have never heard of them, get your ass onto their website right now and feast your eyes on their beautiful merchandise. You will fall in love and maybe even shed a tear. This jumpsuit was my first, and not last, purchase from Reformation. It is classic, beautiful, and sophisticated. It has everything a girl would ever want out of an outfit. I know I will be getting a lot of wear out of this jumpsuit. I hope everybody has a lovely weekend!

Jumpsuit: Reformation (similar)
Jacket: Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment