Sep 13, 2013

Transitioning Into Fall







I am slowly transitioning into fall clothing, even though it is still ridiculously hot here in Texas. I don't care though, I am an impatient woman and I want the fall weather to come around, so no matter how hot it is I am going to wear my cute fall clothes and pretend like it's chilly outside. That's just the kind of girl I am. I fell in love with these brown leather H&M shorts when I was looking around their website (thank god they have online shopping now), and I just had to have them. They are from H&M's Paris Collection so they are a bit pricey compared to everything else on their website. Like I said though, I look at leather clothing as investment pieces and I know I will get a lot of wear out of these. I hope everyone is having as much fun picking out their fall wardrobe as I am. Happy almost Fall!!


Shorts: H&M
Sweater: H&M
Shoes: Frye (similar)
Socks: Free People (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment