Oct 17, 2014

Shades of Fall

 When I think of fall fashion a lot comes to mind: corduroy, plaid, beanies, dark lipsticks, and comfortable overalls just to name a few. These overalls are the perfect fall wardrobe staple. They are warm in color and texture, I could live in these overalls, and when it gets cold outside I do just that. Fall is such a busy time of year.  I have so much on my plate right now, I am taking 18 hours of classes, working a part time job, applying for full time jobs since I am graduating in December, and trying to keep a full social calender. It's easy to get overwhelmed and lost in all of the work you have going on, but it is important to slow down and enjoy the season, and it's even more important to enjoy the seasonal clothing! Right when I finish writing this post I am going to celebrate the fall season with some champagne. Its Friday, so you should do the same! Cheers, babies!

Overalls: Free People (Old)
Beanie: Free People (old)
Bralette: For Love & Lemons
Plaid Shirt: Rails


No comments:

Post a Comment