Oct 2, 2014

Leopard Print Love

 It doesn't matter what anyone says, leopard print is definitely a neutral. I freak out for cute leopard print pieces because they go with everything! This post really inspired me to spice up my wardrobe. If you are in a closet rut right now, hating everything you own, and waking up every day ripping your hair out because you have nothing to wear, it's time to calm down! I am here to help. A fun way to spice up your wardrobe is mixing and matching different prints and fabric. The most unlikely combinations will create a killer outfit. I love wearing two items that are the same print. These  leopard print booties and leopard print beanie were just calling my name today, so I decided to pair them with a more delicate piece, a lace bralette. Don't be afraid to mix pieces of the same print. If you are going to wear more than one leopard print piece, make sure the prints are different sizes. If the leopard print matches in size then it will come on too strong and just be too much to handle in one outfit. Mix different sizes and shapes and you can create a fabulous look. Shop my look below!

 Beanie: Free People
Bralette:For Love & Lemons
Jeans: Lovers + Friends
Shoes: Senso

No comments:

Post a Comment