Sep 26, 2014

The Best of London Fashion Week

JW Anderson introduced over-sized hats, elbow length gloves, and strong silhouettes in their SS15 collection. This collection shows off the future of women's work wear: Powerful and fashionable. 


 Marchesa brought fairytales to life in their SS15 collection. Flower prints and flowy princess shapes glided down the runway this season. I know what I am wearing to my next Ball! Now only if I could find a prince charming to take me....


House of Holland has brought back the 60's and it's groovy baby! Ok, that was SO cheesy but I can't help it, I am so in love with these retro prints. 


 Burberry is of course on this list. I had to add extra pictures because this show was the ultimate eye candy. The tulle skirts, printed trenches, and vibrant pops of color have made this the most coveted collection of Spring 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment