Sep 3, 2014

Red Velvet Autumn Dreams

 It is officially Autumn, which means the leaves on the trees will start turning vibrant reds, golds, and oranges, the air will start feeling crisp, and the of smell apple cider and burning wood will surround you. To anyone who actually gets to experience this, I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU. See, here in good 'ole Texas we don't have seasons. We have two types of weather: scorching, hotter than the freakin sun, heat and oh my god it is uncomfortably cold outside. Seasons don't exist here. I have this theory though, maybe if I slowly start to dress like it's chilly outside, it will become chilly outside. I already know the outcome of this experiment....I am going to die of heat stroke. But hey, at least I'll look good doing it. I will not let this heat bring me down! Fall is my favorite time of year, this state can not take that away from me! I pulled out my favorite pair of red velvet overalls from the depths of my cold weather closet and paired it with a bralette from For Love and Lemons. I love the deep burgundy color of these overalls, they are the perfect fall piece. Yes, the velvet was cozy in this hot weather, but the bralette balanced it out. Oh, and I can't forget to talk about the best part of the outfit....THESE BOOTS. Ugh I am so in love with them, I can't wear them enough. If you haven't checked out Senso, get your butt over to their website right this minute! You will fall (haha like fall the season, get it?)  in love. I hope everyone is transitioning into fall a lot easier than I am. Happy Autumn, lovelies!

Boots: Senso
Overalls: Mink Pink (old)



 P.S. I know what you are thinking, how does she know anything about the fall season if she lives in a season-less state? Well, I actually grew up in Virginia. I truly believe that Virginia is the greatest and most beautiful state in this country. It actually has all four seasons! I miss it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment