Aug 19, 2014

The Importance of a Stand Out Piece

 Every once in a while, I love to splurge on one really funky item. It doesn't have to be a practical purchase, it is usually something fun that really grabs peoples attention when I wear it. This harness is the newest member of my crazy splurge collection. I am so in love with this piece. The leather is soft and distressed, and even though it might look heavy, it really isn't. It adds a cool edge to any outfit, and I get a lot of compliments on it. When I wear it I get a lot of comments along the lines of, "I wish I was brave enough to wear that." So, why aren't you brave enough to wear it? Style is about being yourself and not caring what other people think. I don't see the point of stifling your own creativity just to fit in and become another nameless face in the crowd. Spurge on crazy pieces that you have no idea how to style and actually wear them! Standing out is fun.


Harness: Free People
Shirt: Free People

No comments:

Post a Comment