Jun 11, 2014

Secret Garden

 When you've lived in downtown Austin (or any small eclectic city) for as long as I have you start to obtain a lot of secret spots. Spots that are away from the hustle and bustle of the city, spots that are so quiet they make you realize how loud your life really is, spots that make you feel like time doesn't exist anymore. My favorite spot is the secret garden. Plants, flowers, and beautiful architecture are lavishly abundant in the garden. No one is ever around, and I have always kind of felt like I was the missing key (note the giant keyhole) to this place. I spend all day here sometimes, so it is important for me to dress properly to withstand the Texas heat. This poncho from Free People is a must have piece for warmer months, it is enough material to help prevent sunburn and mosquito bites, and it is also light and airy so you won't get overheated wearing it. I truly believe that every bohemian girl needs a nice poncho. Shop my look below!

Poncho: Free People
Belt: BCBG (similar)
Boots: Tildon

No comments:

Post a Comment