Jun 8, 2014

On The Road




Being a blogger is a fascinating lifestyle. Life is always filled with fun surprises, and you never know what to expect when you check your email. For me, blogging has lead to internships, friendships with other fashion junkies from all over the world, and many fun collaborations. I have just recently experienced one of my most fun collaborations, and it was with GM . Last week, early in the morning, I was woken up by a sharp knock on my door. I walked outside to a smiling GM employee and a brand new Camaro in my driveway. A few months ago I agreed to do a collaboration with the GM in Dallas, but I never in a million years thought they would send me such a nice car to collaborate with. I was starstruck, and my boyfriend was running around the car and cheering like a six year old boy on Christmas day. To say we had a good time in this car would be an understatement. It was fast, it was beautiful, and most of all, it was luxurious. We fell in love with this car so fast, my boyfriend is even talking about buying himself one when you becomes a doctor. We decided to take a day trip to one of our favorite little towns, Driftwood. The good thing about Texas is there are a lot of deserted roads to drive fast on. Of course, when you are driving at top speed in a convertible in the blazing heat you need to wear something that can withstand all of that wind and heat. There was no way I was going to wear jewelry, a hat, or anything intricate, so I kept my outfit simple, classic, and light enough so I wouldn't die from heat stroke. Honestly, there is nothing better than driving around Texas with the top down and 90's music blaring from the radio. I hope all of you are having a fantastic summer!

Skirt:Line & Dot
Shirt: Free People (old)
Shoes: Tildon

No comments:

Post a Comment