Jun 15, 2014

San Francisco

 Greetings from the road! I am in New Orleans right now and while I had a little free time I decided to post about my most recent trip to San Francisco. Again, I am so sorry for the lack of blog posts, I miss all of y'all, but I am really busy traveling. I don't get back to Austin until July 1st, but when I get back be ready for a lot of awesome new blog posts. While I've been traveling I have been collecting the most beautiful clothes and I can't wait to share them with y'all. Anyways, San Francisco is one of my favorite cities, I try to make a trip up there as many times a year as I can. The weather is perfect, it stays around 60 or 70 degrees all year round and it is so welcoming, unlike the sweltering 100 degree weather we have in Texas. I always feel like I am in a different country when I am in San Fran, it is so unlike any U.S. city I have ever been too. Everything is old, and instead of living in houses they live in townhouses that are all different colors and look like the cookie cutter houses from your favorite picture books. There is so much to look at, so much history surrounding you. It is beautiful and perfect. If you haven't been to San Francisco, I suggest you start planning a trip ASAP, you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment