Jul 3, 2014

Today's inspiration: Mixing Prints

If you know me or if you're an avid reader of my blog (I love y'all), than you know all about my fear of mixing prints. I love everything about mixing prints, I love the depth and personality it can give to an outfit, but I have always been scared of doing it wrong because let's face it, if you mix prints that don't work together, it can end in total disaster. You could end up looking gaudy and obnoxious, and that is the last thing I want! I always strayed away from mixing prints, but now that I've grown into myself and become more confident with my personality and style, it doesn't really scare me anymore. Since I am fairly new with it, I tend to tread lightly with my mixing, but some day I know I'll be completely comfortable with it and I know I'll be able to rock prints like the women pictured above. I'm conquering this fashion fear one fabulous step at a time! What's your biggest fashion fear? 

No comments:

Post a Comment