Jul 4, 2014

Friday Favorites: Fourth of July

Hello beautiful readers! I know it is completely pointless to be posting this right now since I am sure all of you are out drinking cocktails, stuffing yourself with hot dogs, and setting off fireworks, but hey, a girl can dream. Maybe some of you are still at home on the internet. I wanted to share with you my fourth of July must haves. These are all of my most festive items, and also the most practical. It is very important to have a cute hat and a pair of fab oversized sunnies every time you leave the house. I usually go for a beanie or a wide brimmed fedora, but since this is a special day, I reached for my American flag printed hat from American Apparel. I also think it is very important to own a pair of white converse. They are cheap and they go with everything. Sorry this post was so short, but the pool is calling my name.  I hope all of you have a wonderful day!

Hat: American Apparel
Sunnies: Wildfox
Shoes: Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment