May 7, 2014

Novella Royale

 Novella Royale can do no wrong. Their clothes are so uncommon, not to mention comfortable. I have never seen a clothing brand with such an individual point of view. They are bringing back the best of the Janis Joplin years and I praise them for that. For months I looked long and hard for a pair of 70's inspired pants and everything I found looked cheesy and forced, that is until I came across Novella Royale. Their patterns are beautiful and their shapes are effortless, clinging to the best parts of your body making for an extremely flattering fit. If you are a lover of all things 70's, Novella Royale is a must. Unfortunately, the pair that I'm wearing sold out immediately after Kendall Jenner was seen parading around Coachella in them, but there are many other beautiful designs on their website. Shop their merchandise below!



Shirt: Free People (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment