May 4, 2014

Bambi

  I definitely broke one of the cardinal rules of fashion blogging. They say that your background should never overshadow your outfit, but it's kind of hard to find a place in Texas during the spring that isn't going to overshadow you. It is so beautiful here, I wish all of you could see this. My boyfriend took me out to his families ranch today and the view was breathtaking. Bluebonnets have taken over the entire property. We took a case of beer and two folding chairs out into the middle of a bluebonnet field, and we let our cat and dog run around as we sat back and enjoyed the view. There were flowers everywhere, and hovering above all of them were hundreds of bright yellow butterflies. It was amazing, something you could never capture in a picture. I wore my favorite new skirt from Cameo the Label, I was having such a Bambi moment running through flowers in this deer print skirt. Animal print clothing is a must for me because they go with everything, never go out of style, and they always give your outfit that special pop. Out of all my animal print clothing, this skirt is my favorite. I have so many leopard and cheetah print pieces, but I've never had deer print before. It's a beautiful print and it always gives my outfit a unique twist. Of course I matched it with my favorite white crop top from Lovers + Friends. I don't care that I wear this top all the time, it's comfortable, cute, and was obviously money well spent.


Oh and here is a picture of me and my cat Lucy. She's going through a rebellious teenage phase right now, so she feels the need to ruin every nice family photo...damn teenagers.

No comments:

Post a Comment