May 9, 2014

Having a Colorful Moment

 A lot of my fashion friends have been telling me lately that they are trying to dress older. They are trying to stray away from the younger looks so they can look more like thirty year old fashion industry insiders. Of course, all of my friends look fabulous, but I don't understand why anyone would want to completely give up clothes that they are only able to pull off at a young age. People in their 20's should wear crop tops, crazy printed t shirts, and obnoxious colors because we won't be able to pull off these clothes when we leave our twenties. Dressing in an older, more sophisticated manner is great, but I don't think we should lose sight of how old we really are. I am twenty-two years old dammit, and I am going to run around with my dog in neon pink shorts and I t shirt covered in hotdogs and milkshakes. I honestly can't stress this enough: ENJOY BEING YOUR AGE.

Shirt: Lazy Oaf
Shorts: Free People (old)
Sunnies: Ray Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment