May 12, 2014

Miusigny By Me







 I have had the amazing opportunity to collaborate with Japanese fashion designer, Miho. Miho worked as a fashion designer in Japan, when she moved to New York City she worked under some major designers including Marc Jacobs and Oscar de la Renta. How amazing is that?!  She is launching a seriously cool brand of clothes called Miusigny by Me, which is a collection for lovable ladies with a mind of a girl. When she contacted me to collaborate, I decided to snoop around her merchandise to see if I would be a good fit for her brand, and let me tell you, I loved what I saw. This collection is filled with colorful, not to mention comfortable,  graphic tees and funky snap backs. The message they are sending with this clothing line is love and peace for women all over the world. The clothing is sweet and feminine with an a message of strength. What I love about Miusigny by Me is that there is a strong mix of Japanese and New York influence. Her clothes are unique and beautifully made. My favorite pieces in this collection are the floral print hats (shown above). I can't get enough of these hats. they are adorable, and they add a fun touch to the simplest outfits. Check out this cool brand below!




No comments:

Post a Comment