Jan 5, 2014

These Boots Are Made For Walkin




My boyfriend did great this Christmas. He bought me these amazing shoes from Steve Madden and I fell in love right then and there. They are the perfect addition to any outfit. I'm not really a shoe girl (I know what..) I just love clothes, shoes have always taken a backseat. I'm changing that though, I have been shoe shopping like it's my job lately. Shoes can really make an outfit. I think every girl should invest their money in at least one pair of really killer shoes that they can rock with any outfit.


(I can't seem to find any of the pieces I'm wearing online, mostly because they are old, but you can find leather pants and striped oversized shirts anywhere)

Shoes: Steve Madden
Pants: BCBG
Shirt: H&M
Beanie: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment