Jan 5, 2014

He's Back...






Uh Oh, Demetrius is back and looking hotter than ever, he's ready to whip you boys into shape. One item of clothing that can really make or break a mans outfit during the winter season is his coat. Coats can be so sexy! Is that weird to say? Am I the only one that feels that way? If I see an attractive man walking down the street with a nice, fashionable coat on I will probably follow him a few blocks. Ok, now I know that is weird to say....Pay close attention to the coats you buy, and don't be afraid to splurge on a nice designer coat. Designer coats are always worth the price because you will use it all the time, everyone needs a coat when it is cold outside. Like I've said before, just because it's cold outside doesn't mean it's impossible to look cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment