Jan 18, 2014

Leather Pants and Combat Boots

 I love a nice pair of combat boots on a man. I'm not talking about the scuffed up combat boots a lot of goth kids loved to wear in high school, I'm talking about a nice, high quality, shiny pair of combat boots. Now I know that the weather is getting warmer and spring is just around the corner. This is a more wintery outfit, but you can still take aspects of this outfit into the spring season. For instance, black on black will always be the best combination (I don't even need to point that out, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT). In the spring, I would try a pair of black leather shorts, and no matter what the weather I say rock those combat boots!

2 comments:

  1. Nice style! I just bought some combat boots to go with my leather pants too. I actually have the same outfit as the guy above. :)

    ReplyDelete