Jan 21, 2014

Prep School

 Today I was out to lunch with one of my  girl friends, and she brought up my style. She told me she loved the fact that my style was so broad, and I realized that she is right, my style is really broad. I just love a little bit of everything. Some days I'll look really bohemian and other days I'll look more edgy and grungy and then some days, like today, I'll look like a sixteen year old Catholic school student (I can totally say that because I am Catholic and I have been through my Catholic school girl days). I just love clothes and putting outfits together. Didn't every girl love playing dress up as a child? Why can't I love playing dress up now? Every day I dress in a way that expresses how I feel. I don't have a set style, and I love it that way. After all, life is just one big costume party.

Shirt: Vintage
Skirt: ASOS
Necklace: XEVANA


No comments:

Post a Comment