Jan 17, 2014

Friday Favorites: Slip-on shoes

I decided to start a new segment on my blog called Friday Favorites. Every Friday I will post an item that I am so in love with and let you know where to get your own. Today, I want to talk about these bronze metallic slip-ons. They are beautiful, comfortable, and go with everything. Slip-on shoes are big in the fashion world right now. Everyone makes them now, from Celine to Vans. Don't get me wrong, I love heels, but there is nothing better than running around town in a comfortable, yet fashionable, pair of slip-on shoes. They add a nice touch to any outfit and if you can't afford a designer pair, you can get cute slip-ons anywhere. These Van Slip-ons are a Nordstrom exclusive and only like $50. That's a steal. Go online to the Nordstrom website and scoop them up while you can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment