Oct 30, 2013

Fall Overalls

 These gold corduroy overalls are my favorite piece in my closet right now.  I can't get enough of them, I feel like I wear them at least once a week. I love these deep fall colors; all of the deep golds, reds, and burnt oranges make me oh so happy. These colors work well in a wardrobe because they go with so many other colors. I wear these overalls with a lot of different blouses and baggy sweaters, and it completely changes the outfit every time. Wearing these overalls with a white blouse is one of my favorites, but I also love wearing my boyfriends big baggy brown sweater under them and a red beanie on my head to pull the whole look together. I would try to incorporate these fall colors into your wardrobe, you can make so many different outfits with them. Happy fall! I hope everyone has a great Halloween tomorrow!

Don't forget to follow me!



Overalls: Free People
Loafers: Jeffrey Campbell
Blouse: H&M (old, but you can find a similar style anywhere)







No comments:

Post a Comment