Oct 29, 2013

Happy Halloween From Your Favorite Unicorn










    

 Happy almost Halloween you beautiful creatures! So I went to a Halloween party over the weekend and I thought my costume turned out pretty damn good, so I decided to share some pictures with you and maybe give you some ideas for your costumes. I know all of us ladies can relate to each other when it comes to the horror of Halloween costume shopping. Honestly men don't understand how terrible it actually is. Costumes can be pricey, who wants to pay money for something they will only wear once? I am sorry, but I am a broke college student, I do not have the money to buy a nurses costume for $70 that is made out of the most uncomfortable material ever. I started making my costumes and they turn out better than store bought ones. This year, I decided to go as a unicorn, I am OBSESSED with unicorns. I bought a cheap pink tutu skirt online and wore my own hot pink bandeau top from Free People. Then, I went to Party City and grabbed some pink hairspray, rainbow stickers, jewels for under my eyes, and killer fake pink eyelashes. The whole order came out to under $20. That was amazing. It is honestly really easy to make an awesome costume, all you have to do is come up with an idea and go to your local Halloween shop and look around for anything that could be used. Way cheaper than buying an overpriced already made costume. Happy Halloweenie babies!!



No comments:

Post a Comment