Nov 3, 2013

Risky Business


 I decided to step out of my comfort zone and try to dress "sexy" today. I hardly ever wear outfits like this, when my boyfriend saw me he said, "Wow you are looking sexy today!" Usually he is saying,"Why are you wearing overalls?" or "can you please stop stealing clothes out of my closet?" I don't care what my boyfriend thinks of my clothes. After all, I dress for myself and not to impress other people, but it is nice to dress a little sexy for the man I love every once in while. I love this embellished bra that I am wearing, it adds a little something to every outfit. I wear it with sheer shirts like this, or muscle shirts that have really long armholes, like armholes that go all the way down to my stomach. I paired it with a leather skirt because leather skirts make everything better, and they add a nice touch of edge.

Don't forget to follow me on instagram  


Bra: The Crystal Bra
Shirt: American Apparel
Skirt: ASOS
Shoes: Michael Kors



No comments:

Post a Comment