Nov 6, 2013

The Ultimate Little Black Dress











Today I want to talk about the importance of a little black dress. Every girl needs a little black dress in her closet. They are the perfect transition piece, you can take them from day to night in a flash. During the day I might wear a flannel shirt around my waist and a pair of red leather booties, and when it's time to go out at night, I'll throw on a pair of bad ass lace up boots and some dark lipstick. At night, think sexy vampire. I say that because I am the palest person you have ever seen in your life and comparing myself to a sexy vampire makes me feel better about myself. Anyways, this dress from Love and Lemons is the ultimate LBD. I am obsessed with the lace and the cutout details. I will definitely be getting a lot of use out of this dress. For Love and Lemons has hundreds of beautiful black dresses, shop away you beautiful ladies!
Don't forget to follow me!
instagram: @kellyrector
bloglovin: Kelly Ann's Closet
Twitter: @kellyrector

Shoes: Free People


No comments:

Post a Comment