Oct 25, 2016

I'm Back!



Did you miss me? It has been exactly a year since my last blog post! I can't even believe it has been that long. Jeez, the real world really sucks it out of you. Just to get you up to date with where I am at in my life: I am no longer skipping class, straightening my hair,  or living in a broken down two bedroom house on 34th Street. I now have an amazing job, don't give a shit about my hair, and live in a broken down apartment three streets down. I have grown up so much. Why must the world change so drastically?

In all seriousness, I decided that I need to get back into blogging. I love blogging, and I am sick of posting mirror selfies at work for a bunch of people on Instagram who really don't care about what my work bathroom looks like. I have been so focused on work this past year and I figured that it was time to finally do something for myself again.

I hope you are ready for blog posts that contain too many curse words and too many low cut tops, because they are about to come at you in full force. I have cultivated quite a wardrobe this past year and I can't wait to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment