Nov 2, 2016

Overalls, Overalls, Overalls


       

There is nothing better than a good pair of overalls. I have been saying this since the day I woke up and realized Abercrombie and Limited Too weren't the only stores that existed...so, like, 15 years now?

 In fact, on my first day of 5th grade I wore a pair of pink overalls that had a HUGE rip in the back. Even with all of the safety pins my teacher used to close up the tear, and the purple granny panties that showed through, I still killed it that day. Overalls always work.

I can say with confidence that I have officially mastered the overall. Don't get me wrong, it can be hard to find a pair of flattering overalls. Once you do though, they become a very important staple in your wardrobe.

The two stores I would highly recommend for overalls are Free People and Second Skin Overalls. Their styles are flattering and versatile. Once you buy a pair, you will have trouble going a week without wearing them. Shop my look below!

Overalls: Second Skin Overalls / Boots: TopShop

No comments:

Post a Comment