Oct 26, 2015

Suede Shorts? Why Not.

 I am going to be completely honest with you, I HATE shorts. I hate them with a passion. I can never find a pair that fits right, mainly in length. All of the shorts I buy are either too short, therefore are always making me stop to pull them further down, or are too long. I can't even tell you how long I have been searching for the perfect pair of jean shorts. It's been years, and I'm still looking! I still haven't found a good pair of jean shorts! UGH!! To say that I'm frustrated would be an understatement. 

Since I am not one to give up when it comes to fashion, I keep trying to find a good pair. I decided to take a chance on these suede shorts. In all honesty, these are not my favorite pair. They don't show off my shape, and of course, they just don't fit right. In their defense though, they are super comfortable. I can walk around in them without having them ride up and they are so soft. These will not be shorts that I wear out on the town, but they will be a nice pair of shorts to wear with a crop top when I want to lounge around the house or make a quick trip to the grocery store. On the up side, this amazing The Lair belt, fisherman hat, and an oversized button down from my boyfriends closet have really helped jazz these shorts up.

 So the search for the perfect pair of shorts continues...


Shorts: Revolve Clothing / Hat: Free People / Belt: The Lair / Shoes: Sam Edleman

No comments:

Post a Comment