Oct 8, 2015

Slip Dressin'

Summer flew by this year. It lasted for two seconds, and while I am glad for cooler temperatures and a whole new stock of beanies, I am not quite ready to pack away some of my summer pieces. I don't care about the crop tops and short shorts that are always riding up into a wedgy. It is the dresses that I am going to miss. All of my bright For Love and Lemon numbers and my nude slip dresses. 

It isn't necessary to shove your slip dresses to the back of your closet just yet. With a pair of booties and a sweater or t shirt layered underneath, you're slip dress has turned into the perfect fall transitioning piece. Don't give up on your summer wardrobe just yet!


Slip dress: Urban Outfitters / Boots: Senso / Hat: Lack of Color / Shirt: El Cosmico Resort in Marfa



No comments:

Post a Comment