Jun 16, 2015

Take Me To Woodstock

 OK, where have I been for the past month?!?!?! I've been being an adult with stupid adult responsibilities. I'm in bed by 10 pm, leaving the house at 7 am, and crying over my terrible tasting salad in between. Being an adult is the worst, but you don't even realize it's the worst until summer rolls around and your younger boyfriend, who's still in college, is partying it up with no cares in the world. Why can't I join in on that fun?! Why do I have to go to work tomorrow?! 

I'm not going to lie, it's difficult at times. When I am dragging my ass through the door at 6 pm after working for 9 hours, I don't have the energy to take blog pictures. I promise though, I am trying to get in the groove of things (without coffee I might add) so I will be able to have enough energy to get glammed up for my blog everyday. While I have been on a blog hiatus, I have collected a lot of new and amazing pieces that I am so excited for you all to see. I know you will go crazy for some of it so start saving your money now, ladies.  

I decided to channel total Woodstock vibes with this velvet patchwork mini and lace up black bodysuit.  Nothing screams Woodstock like a patchwork mini skirt. Shop my look below, babes. 


Skirt: Reformation / Bodysuit: Reformation (sold out) / Hat: Free People

No comments:

Post a Comment