May 5, 2015

70's Mom

Sometimes when I wake up in the morning and stand in front of my closet asking myself who I want to be that day, the only logical answer is 70's mom. I mean who doesn't want to sit at home all day baking, listening to records, and getting drunk off of martinis? OK, OK I know that most women in the 70's were not like this but this is what my grandma was doing so I'm sticking with it. My goal in life is to be a 70's mom.

High wasted jeans, platform sandals, and a brown shirt tied at the stomach is all I needed to create my mom look. Brown is THE color this season, at least for me. I have been stocking up on brown sandals and tops. The Reformation has all of the most beautiful brown clothing right now, so I suggest you hop on over to their website. Shop my look below to channel your inner 70's mom. 

Top: The Reformation / Jeans: Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment