Apr 19, 2015

Blue Bonnet Season


 It is officially blue bonnet season here in Texas, so here is a cliche blog post of me posing in them. I don't care how annoying people think blue bonnet pictures are, I looooovvveee them. Honestly, I just love everything about blue bonnet season. It isn't officially spring until the blue bonnets come out.

As I was organizing all of my blog posts for these upcoming two weeks I noticed a trend: white lace. I don't know why, but I've really been diggin white lace for spring and summer. Usually white lace is something I stay away from, I really don't know why I tend to stay away from it....maybe it's too bridal or maybe it's not edgy enough. Whatever the reason, it's very odd to have so many white lace pieces hanging in my closet, but I am so happy that I've spent the money on them. You'll see the many different ways I like to style white lace in blog posts later this week.

I styled this white lace bralette with layers of dainty gold jewelry and distressed boyfriend jeans. It's just my way of making lace look less girly. 

Now here is a little tip for all the ladies out there who are as pale as I am: Don't be afraid of white clothing. Some people try to say that pale girls can't pull off the color white, but I'm here to tell you that is not true. Pale girls can actually pull off every color, especially white. I love the way pale colors, like white, make my skin look. They make your skin look soft and milky, and when you step out into the sun you'll glow. It's awesome. Don't let anyone tell you what you can and can't wear. You do you, girl. 


P.S. Here is a close up of all the gold jewelry I was wearing with this outfit. You can shop this body chain from Vanessa Mooney here

No comments:

Post a Comment