Apr 9, 2015

Fringe

 Unless you were living under a rock during fashion month, then you know that 70's vibes are all the rage this season. Flared pants, denim minis and fringed leather were seen parading down the runway making our inner flower child sing.

 What I love most about a leather fringe vest is that it is such a versatile piece. You can wear it with any item of clothing hanging in your closet. Dress it down with a pair of flared jeans or dress it up with a lace form fitting ankle length dress. Either way it works and adds an element of fun to your outfit.

You have seen me stress many times on my blog the importance of a good quality leather piece. If you are still looking for a nice, yet affordable, leather piece to add to your wardrobe I suggest you click on over to Zara's website. They have great leather pieces for reasonable prices because ZARA IS LIFE. Stop trying to fight Zara and it's affordable fast fashion. Just accept it, love it, and spend all of your money at it. 

Shop my look below babes!

Top: For Love & Lemons / Jeans: Free People / Vest: Zara / Sunnies: Rayban


P.S. A little update on my life, I recently became a freelance fashion journalist! After I graduated I planned on focusing all my attention on my marketing career, but after being harassed (not the right word I'm just trying to be a smart ass) by multiple people to write fashion articles I thought, "what the hell!" and that is how my new excited side career as a freelance fashion journalist began. Interesting I know. Even though you might not be swinging from the rafters by this recent news, I am extremely excited about it. Shoot me an email if you are interesting in working with me.

kellyannrector@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment