Mar 29, 2015

The White Maxi Dress


The white maxi dress is a classic warm weather look. When the air starts to feel heavy and the days stretch on forever you know it's time to switch out your winter whites for your summer whites. I have about 18 variations of the white maxi dress hanging in my closet. They are perfect for those spring days when it is too damn hot to wear pants but you haven't gotten around to shaving the fur coats you spent all winter long growing on your legs ( ladies don't even pretend like you can't relate to this). This white maxi is my favorite because it is loose and breezy. It's not fun wearing tight dressed when it's 107 degrees outside....EW, just thinking about the back sweat those dresses cause makes me uncomfortable. Another upside to this dress is that it's see-through, which allows you to wear and show off one of your cute lingerie sets. I don't know about you, but sometimes I'll buy a lingerie set and get really pissed off because I can't wear it out of the house and show the world how good I look. This dress fixes that problem!! Even if this dress isn't the right style for you, I highly suggest that you drop some money on a white maxi dress that can last you through the spring and summer seasons. It's a must have warm weather staple. Shop my dress below, babes.

1 comment:

  1. Wow ! Very sexy dress, you look amazing, this dress is perfect on you,

    ReplyDelete