Aug 8, 2013

The New Candy Striper














I found this bright pink denim pini at Topshop last week and I know I say this about all of my clothes, but I am OBSESSED. I feel like a trendy candy striper. I am about to skip to the hospital and shower all the sick patients with giant rainbow colored lollipops and sour patch kids. How could this outfit and a candy shower not put a smile on their faces?! Since this pini is so bright and girly, I decided to wear a pair of edgy black and gold studded Michael Kors heels with it. The slight edginess mixed with the girlishness makes for a nice balance. I don't wear super girly bright pink clothes that much so when I do, I always throw in some spikes or dark colors to make it more me. It's always really important to make an outfit your own. As Oscar de la Renta always says, "A woman makes an outfit her own with accessories."


Pini: Topshop
Shoes: Michael Kors
White top: American Apparel 

1 comment:

  1. It may be 10 years late, but you look great! Very nice, and nice legs, too. :)

    ReplyDelete